Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Updating the Blog

"If you want to truly understand something, try to change it." ~Kurt Lewin

That is For Sure! I am not so good at figuring out the whole blog stuff- and trying to change it has been a learning experience. Hopefully things will look ok when I am done :)
So Pay no mind to the oddness you may see in the next few days- I am trying to figure out some new looks for the Blog.

The most notable is the background color. No More Black for now- White Feels so fresh to me for now- and so Fresh White it is. Also- Because I used to have black, I could use color Fonts easier, and I am trying to go back and change all my old posts to a normal dark color that is easier to read- but If I do not get to all of them- oh well I guess.

I am also changing up for fonts, and items on the sidebar- so stay tuned and I will let you know when I am done and you can give your opinions on the new overhauled look :)

Also- I am finally on the rebound from the Evil cold I had. I still have a cough here and there- but I am back to the land of the living (and without the hernia inducing coughing). Glad to be back :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online