Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Birthday John!


(note: I did not make this cupcake, but I will try the cute decorating idea sometime)

Happy birthday to you honey! (He is 38 today- but I didn't tell you that!)

I have not posted lately- but I have been busy and I have a few things to do before I can post again (get photos off the camera, edit and crop them, etc.) but I will try to post again soon!

With Johns birthday, thanksgiving, decorating the house for Christmas, working on Christmas cards, and getting some shopping done I have kept myself busy- We are also leaving on Saturday and heading down to Anaheim.

And anyone who knows me, knows what that means..... That's right! DISNEYLAND!!!!! (whooooooo hoooooooooo!) I have not been there since mothers day when we met up with my family there for the day (we had been at a wedding the day before down there, and my fam was on the way back from a vacation). We will be in DISNEYLAND on Sunday and maybe a bit on Monday morning before heading back home.
But I will try to get with it and post all the stored up stories and photos soon, I promise! :)

Lots of fun stories and photos to soon follow!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online