Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Website Find:

Quick Update:

I found a cool DIY craft site today and It has a lot of fun and easy projects for you to check out, and has nice step by step photos. Today's Item was lanterns. I tried and tried to get a picture to post of them, but Blogger is having some photo-uploading issues this morning, and refuses to post ANY photos. I will have to add a photo of my own when they are finished.

I was thinking of making some really small ones (with small glass votive's) and using them as place markers next time we have someone to dinner, or to line the walkway to the house. I think that instead of plain colored paper, you could also use some cool handmade paper that has texture and color in it as well.

Anyway- here is the link to the site http://www.designspongeonline.com/

Have a Great Wednesday!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online