Monday, December 24, 2007

Ho Ho Ho!



Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope that you all have a very merry, happy and wonderful Christmas.
John and I are about to sit down and watch "The Bishops Wife" (oh how I love Cary Grant!) and have some dinner. And then we are going to go get some tasty Starbucks holiday drinks and drive around and check out some of the amazing lights around here, and then home to watch "the Grinch" and then probably play a game or two (not sure what yet, but I am hoping for trivial pursuit 90's edition) and then off to bed and then tomorrow- Christmas!

We will have out Christmas together (and with the birds- they love to play in the wrapping paper) and then we will head to my parents house to hang out there and do more gifts and have dinner :)

Well- Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a Good night!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online