Friday, January 18, 2008

Finally Making Progress

Yep- thats right! I am finally getting this thing up and running the way that I want. Of Course changing the templet means that all my links and "extras" have been erased and I have to start from scratch, but that is ok! It was time to do some purging of old info and adding of new goodies.

I will be probably eb working on this over the weekend, so check back soon and hopefully things will be looking up to standard them.

Also- and super huge "thank you" shout out to Rachel From "Bling". Without her help, links, and letting me know I am not alone in the HTML confusion, I would have been totally lost, confused and frustrated. So Go check her blog out (http://www.blingonmysewingmachine.blogspot.com/), see the cute genius that is her work, and also check out the Etsy shop with new goodies (see her blog for the correct links).

Welcome Friday! I am happy to see you!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online