Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Under the Weather.....

.... in more ways than one.

I think that I may be getting sick- I have not been feeling right the last few days- and today it has turned into a "super tired, warm head, chilled body, watery eyes and cranky temper" kinda thing.

Also- it it getting Ugly outside. The clouds have chased away all the sun today, and it is cool and getting damp outside. This is the perfect weather for turning on the heater, having some tea, turning on the lights in the middle of the day and watching some good classic movies and welcoming fall- and since I am feeling sick, that sounds even better than usual.
I was supposed to hike up Madonna Mountain today with Candy, but as the day goes along, i just feel worse and worse. I had to take a "rain" check (no pun intended) and will go home and probably make soup and tea for dinner.

Ugh- and tomorrow is a "big" day here at work. We have a monthly presentation that we give to the public, and it takes most of the day to prep for it, and it goes until 10 or 10:30 at night before I get home to bed- and then I have to get up at 6:30 the next morning for work- UGH! but that means that the weekend is near- whoo hoo!

My book club meets on Sunday and I need to finish the book- maybe that is what I will do tonight- just cozy up and read. I am reading "the Memory keepers daughter" and it is pretty good so far- sad but good.

Later!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online