Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!!


Well today is my birthday! I am 2 dozen years old :)

While I still had to work today (at 2 jobs no less!) I still was able to celebrate by having a "circus donut" for breakfast :)

John (my Boyfriend and co-worker) bought 2 boxes of donuts to share for the office and how could I reisist such temptation? Well 3 donuts later I was feeling a bit "partied" out, but now 8 hours later I am looking forward to my birthday dinner at my parents house. We are have having my dads famous "Zech Tacos" and a HUGE 3 layer chocolate cake with chocolate curls.

I cannot tell you how excited I am for the "Zech Tacos"! I can make almost any dish, but that is one of the few that has eluded me. They always end up burnt, falling apart or just too oil soaked to taste good- so tonight is a treat of epic proportions! It has been probably 5 years since my last taste! I am SO excited!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online